What You Like

Saturday 25 October 2014

Halo - Anime Studio and Inkscape Download Master Collection

It's Finally done!

The master collection of the last couple of weeks is ready for download.



This was a fun project to work on and I learned a lot. As always Your feedback is very much appreciated. If you take a look at the models and/or vectors let me know if there's anything I can do to improve my techniques.

Or on the flip side if you want to know how I achieved something just let me know and I'll be happy to share!

Link for the Download is here (also listed on the Anime Files download page):

Halo - Anime Studio and Inkscape (master collection)

Many thanks for following and remember to share if you like what you've found.

Thanks to everyone for their kind words with this one, hopefully there is much more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment