What You Like

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Bioshock - Big Daddy Started

Its been a while since the last post but much work has been done. The Deviant Art group is growing really well and members are starting to post their channels and resources so give that a look if you get the chance.

http://animestudio-welcome.deviantart.com/

My next Anime upload project is a bit of a curve ball as I just fancied creating the model. The All famous Bioshock Big daddy (probably to be followed by a little sister). Thought this would be a fun one to have a play with and include in animations.

No pictures to upload yet but hopefully I will get the Vector layers finished off within the next few days. The initial plan is for a side view only (could be fun for adding to a platform game). Which leads me to mention I love GameMaker Studio and have used anime studio for the character animations. I have found some reasonable tutorials for this but was going to start uploading some of my own project work for learning, use and review.

As always let me know if you have any suggestions or requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment